Nasal Pillow Mask
Quiet, quieter, quietest – that's our new mask, the nasal pillow mask NP 15. As the name tells you, its quietness is only 15 dB*. That's like the sound of leaves rustling in the breeze. Thanks to the mask's two ball-and-socket joints and the tube-anchoring options, NP 15 guarantees unlimited freedom of movement without compromising on stability. The new mask sets the stage for restorative and healthy sleep.
* 15 dB at a pressure of 10 hPa
Top features of NP 15:
- the quietest nasal pillow mask
- has two ball-and-socket joints:
- one ball-and-socket joint on the mask body allows unlimited freedom of movement.
- the second ball-and-socket joint between mask and device hose ensures a stable, non-leak fit.
- has two tube-anchoring options (clip and strap) that reliably keep the tube in place throughout the night
- integrated pressure measurement port
- no disruptive drafts as exhaled air is directed away from the face; outlet gap is closed on patient side of system.
- ideal fit
- small and delicate, yet secure and stable
- made of skin-friendly silicone
- different colors on the Velcro tabs (light blue on top, dark blue on the bottom) simplify handling of headgear
- pillows move separately
- crossband on headgear is adjustable
- three different sizes of pillows
- vertically adjustable forehead support for fast and simple mask fitting
- ready for immediate use as everything is included in standard supply schedule
- markings of adjustment range on forehead support
- small number of individual parts for ease of use
- mask is easier to put on and take off because headgear sits above ears
- wide range of replacement parts helps to reduce costs