autoCPAP Device with Exhalation Relief softPAP
The autoCPAP therapy device SOMNObalance e is equipped with Obstructive Pressure Peak (OPP) technology which reliably distinguishes obstructive from central events. With automatic and continuous pressure adjustments in response to patient needs, the device offers great flexibility in therapy options. A selection of modes, which can be combined with intelligent softPAP pressure relief, makes SOMNObalance e even more flexible. The SD card helps to significantly optimize work processes.
Noteworthy features of SOMNObalance e:
- Extremely quiet
- Automatic needs-oriented pressure adjustment in phases of high pressure variability
- Softstart and ON/OFF automatic
- NEW: SD card for optimized work processes:
- Easy data transfer for therapy and compliance monitoring
- Simple first-time device configuration
- Uncomplicated exchange of devices
- With therapy diary for patient
- Practical device setting with the help of the master card
- User-friendly patient information menu
- Extensive statistical data clearly presented
- Convenient remote setting with SOMNOadjust or PC software WEINMANNsupport
- Additional analog signals for PSG feed: pressure, flow, leakage, OPP, relative respiratory minute volume
Safety and reliability
- OPP technology (Obstructive Pressure Peak) distinguishes central and obstructive apnea
- In combination with further signals minor obstructive events are already treated to avoid severe obstructive events.
- Mask test ensures a comfortable and secure fit of the mask even at rising pressure levels during the night.
- Qualitative leakage display during therapy – to ensure effectiveness