VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic plus
100 % Mobility and Reliability in IV and NIV
VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic plus are the forerunners in the new generation of ventilators. They offer you a high degree of reliability and versatility every day at all times. Their practice-oriented monitoring and mobility concepts are supplemented by unique ventilation functions.
VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic plus have leakage and single patient circuits. In addition VENTIlogic LS offers a double patient circuit system with patient valve and volume-controlled ventilation modes (VCV, aVCV).
Areas of Use
- For treatment of adults and children starting with 50 ml tidal volume and 5 kg body weight
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- In hospital and at home
- Stationary and mobile
Our mobility concept assures more freedom
The mobility concept in VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic plus ensures safety and reliability in the delivery of required ventilation. That gives both you and your patients more freedom.
- Mobile use for intra-hospital transfers: With 9 hours of battery power (internal rechargeable battery and optional replaceable battery* have a capacity of 4.5 hours each), VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic plus can adapt to any change of location.
- Mobile use at home: VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic plus give your patients freedom of movement.
- Sure in an unsure situation: Leakage is reliably compensated for in volume and pressure controlled modes.** The high-performance blower ensures continuous patient care in mobile use and difficult ventilation situations, even with imprecise fit of patient interface.
- Special Shock Resistance
Shock and vibration resistance were specially tested against recognized standards to ensure device's compliance with demands in mobile hospital and domestic surroundings. (Shock test as per IEC 60068-2-27 and Vibration test as per IEC 60068-2-64).
* The operating range of the rechargeable battery depends on the settings of the ventilation parameters and on the battery's age and charge level. The internal battery may be used only as an emergency source of power and not as a continuous primary source.
** Reliable leakage compensation in volume-controlled ventilation modes is possible only with a
system-specific leak circuit or double patient circuit system.
Our monitoring concept ensures safe and reliable therapy
The comprehensive and clear monitoring concept provides the best support of your treatment:
- Intuitive operation for fast check of ventilation settings.
- Simple and direct monitoring of oxygen saturation and pulse with the SpO2 Module
- Unique alarm management (highly visible, large alarm window) for top safety: You can concentrate completely on therapy without any stress.
- VENTIviews, PC software for Weinmann ventilators reads out, displays, analyzes, archives and generates reports on patient and compliance data and their clinical application:
- Focus on ventilation requirements
- Process-oriented operation matches procedures in hospital
The fast and simple way to ideal therapy settings - with innovative features by Weinmann
- 3 ventilation programs: Doctors can configure 3 storable ventilation programs for patients who need varying degrees of ventilation support. With the simple press of a key, the doctor, nurse or patient can select the individual programs to satisfy the patient's needs.
- LIAM (Lung Insufflation Assist Maneuver): the integrated cough support is easy to use and requires no change of masks. The patient himself or a nurse can activate the function.
- Volume compensation: Three different speed levels can be set for the automatic regulation to target volume. Through the selection of a speed level and pressure increase, the user can make the most precise setting to reach the target volume. When the pressure reaches a corridor around the target volume, the device automatically switches to precise regulation.
Particularly suitable for COPD patients
- AirTrap Control: Exhalation pressure relief to prevent dynamic hyperinflation. Thanks to AirTrap Control, VENTllogic LS and VENTIlogic plus automatically regulate pressure to a frequency and expiration time ideal for the patient. The titration process is thereby significantly simplified.
- Trigger lockout: effective protection from false triggering and trigger artefacts at higher trigger sensitivity. The fast way to perfectly synchronized ventilation.
- Expiratory pressure ramp: temporary pneumatic splint in airways at the start of expiration to counteract expiratory collapse of airways. The expiratory flow remains larger on average, the volume can be exhaled more easily and respiratory position can be lowered.